Let me take you through the history of brewing.
On the way you can –
- Become DTP proficient and create unique and beautiful labels for your beer.
- Get into beer-collectables.
- Garner beer wisdom.
- Write beer blogs. and make friends across the brewing community.
- Brew awesome gyles, know how to delight friends and above all, what to give for Christmas.
Join an authority on brewing historical beers.
- It was 1980 and no one had published a meaningful beer book in decades.
- I wrote the one that redefined craft brewing. I formed the first ever Indie Publisher (Montag Publications) and published the first edition in 1990.
- Described as among the best 10 books on beer, ever written.
- Fully updated last year, now in litres, Imperial and US gallons, Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Brews from the middle ages to late 19th century.
- How to make the malt to make the genuine article – full instructions.
- Ready for your iPad, tablet, Kindle Fire and iPhone/Android.
- Make your own macro-brewery on historical principles.
- Plant and harvest from your own hop garden. Full drying instructions.
- Propagate your house-brewery yeast strain and achieve uniqueness.
- Goethe would have had a copy, if I had written it in time.
- Drop me a line under <contact> and PayPal email@example.com £5 for a signed copy. Please add £2.50 for overseas postage.
Goethe had his own hop garden.
Pale Ales – the greatest Ales ever brewed.
- Full instructions on how these amazing beers were brewed.
- Keep them a year and enjoy a spectrum of flavours, akin to a dry white wine.
- Achieve the wow-effect of your lifetime, when you give these to friends.
Porter and Stout. The beers everyone talks and sings about, but no one brews!
- Porter – that hidden treasure of 18th and 19th century England.
- This is the only book to tell you how to do it properly.
- Strong, very bitter and very dark!
- Awesome Ales, accurately described from original sources.
Build your own house brewery.
We can imitate history, using plastic and stainless steel, to recreate a gravity fed brewery.
Brew, build, garden, a complete hobby, all with your iPad, tablet, Kindle Fire, or phone.